[nagdu] Letting Someone Else Work Your Dog

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Sun Apr 24 08:43:35 UTC 2011

Hello Marion,

Oh my goodness! I'm sooooo sorry to hear about your spill.I hope and pray
you mend swiftly.

You're fortunate to have a wife , or partner, who knows how to work your
dog.

I struggle with the knowledge that a school would rather remove a dog as a
result of it being handled {worked} by some one other than the designated
handler. And what options are given to handlers when they're "down" and
unable to regularly work their dog.

My friend Lyn, took Bernie for dog walks when I was unable to work Bernie.
At this stage in the game, even if GEB approved some one temporarily working
my dog, I'm not sure I'd want some one else to work him.

Lisa and Bernie