[nagdu] Lisa and All: Bill of Rights

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 24 18:48:47 UTC 2011

I refuse to describe the really dangerous scary nasty thing my poodle did
manage to swallow whole when she was rebel teen poodle.  Someone was trying
to grab it away from her before she swallowed it, so she inhaled it right
quick so no one could catch her and steel her prize.

Then, since we were at the dog park so that she could perform this feat of
mischief in front of an audience, I spent some time with my closest friends
wondering what to do now that it was too late while we all waited to see if
she was going to keel over instantly or show any signs distress or what.  We
all agreed that waiting and watching was the best thing to do...

I finally gave up worrying, since the dog seemed fine and it all came out
all right...  You know the rest.

Stinking poodle!  Tums were very good friend of mine back then.  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney