[nagdu] eating unmentionables was Lisa and All: Bill of Rights

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 24 22:18:44 UTC 2011

Er...  :You lead a life of wild excitement and adventure don't you?  /lol/

I can assure you from experience that the more hair-raising you think it is,
the funnier the poodle with think it is.  And while they're running around
laughing their heads off, they are most definitely laughing *at* you, not
*with* you.  I love the poodle laugh, though.  Mitzi thinks DD is the most
wonderfully amusing thing ever in the world, and the two of them play the
silliest little games in the evening.  One of these days that dog is going
to hurt herself, because she laughs with her whole body.  I always wonder if
she's going to turn herself into a pretzel and stick that way.  /grin/

When I try the same games, I am not funny.  Not funny at all.  I wonder how
that works with her?  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney