[nagdu] Letting Someone Else Work Your Dog

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:04:42 UTC 2011

My husband feeds the three younger dogs in our pack.  They all eat
together in the back yard, because I feed a raw diet and we find this
easiest.  My husband ends up feeding my guide dog most of the time
because I'm inside the house with the oldest dog who needs to eat
leaner meats than the rest of our pack due to her high blood
pressure.  Laveau has shown no ill effects from this, and she still
wants to work for me. :)

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau guide dog, CGC.
Do not meddle in the affaires of dragons, for you are crunchy and
taste good with ketchup.
http://pawpower4me.blogspot.com
  pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: lillebriss