[nagdu] List Stats

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 25 13:59:08 UTC 2011

Dear All,
    I want to take this opportunity to welcome all of our new members to the list. I hope you find this service helpful. I know it is a very active list, so do your best to maintain your "In" box on a regular basis. If you are going to be away for more than a day, you might want to disable the sending of messages during that time or you will return to a lot of reading! (smile) You can disable sending of messages by going to

HTTP://WWW.NFB.NET

Clicking on "Join or drop NFBNET mailing lists", and finding the disable button under "List options". Just be sure to enable receiving mail when you return.
    I also want to thank Julie Johnson and marsha Drenth for their diligent moderating of the listJulie and Marsha read each and every message that goes to the list to ensure we all keep on track. I realize this is a very time-consumering task and appreciate their dedication.
    We currently have 227 subscribers to the NAGDU list. I appreciate everyone's interest and look forward to continued growth and valuable networking.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala