[nagdu] Letting Someone Else Work Your Dog

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Apr 25 14:50:08 UTC 2011

Try Bitter Yuck. Just be careful with it, because it really is horrible. Wear gloves. Note that I haven't had a leash chewer, but our little terrier chewed up about 10 different standard nylon walking harnesses that were on here. Eventually, she got the idea, and i do think the Bitter Yuck helped.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY