[nagdu] Quick Question

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 20:04:47 UTC 2011

Good news is I am not much of a party person. In fact, I can't stand crazy
parties with all the noise and crowds. I am also 19 so a bit older than you
were when you started college for the first time. I am an early riser
anyway, so the taking the dog out in the morning won't be a problem. I am
normally up at 6:00 except those days when it is noon. Lol. But those are
not often.

Mark