[nagdu] eating unmentionables

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 07:25:55 UTC 2011

Hi every one,my dogs have left me presents on my front porch. Mostly dead
birds, which thankfully they did not eat. However this was becoming most
annoying as I would walk out and step on them. One day I yelled at the dogs
and told them that finding dead birds on my front porch was unacceptable and
this must stop immediately! Three days went by and no dead birds. I thought
the problem was solved. Right........On day four, I walked out and stepped
on something squishy.All my dogs suddenly stood still, not a single tail
wagged.They were waiting to see what my reaction was. "What did I tell you"
I yelled. Tails began wagging. When I picked it up to dispose of it ,I
thought it was a dead "real" snake! However, on more close examination,it
turned out to be a child's toy rubber snake. I guess my dogs have a sense of
humor.....LOL.To date there have been no more presents left on the porch.
Mardi and Shaman and Nala,retired.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/