[nagdu] Quick Question

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Apr 26 22:13:34 UTC 2011

Hey Mark, the word is g u i d e dog! LOL!  However, it can be a g u y e d
dog in your case because it is partnered with a guy! LOL!! Just pullin' your
leg!

Well not partnered yet - hope all is well with your decision making on when
to get the guide dog. Best of luck to you.  Getting all kinds of input is
what is fun on this list!

Lyn and Landon