[nagdu] hotels

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Apr 28 23:41:51 UTC 2011

Thank you Marion!

It felt totally wrong and I had thought about the privacy issue, but the bit
about unequal benefit makes so much sense!

I get in the middle of a situation and all I am is irritated.  It's hard to
think logically when all you want to do is have a good hissy fit.  So my
general approach is to let some time pass before I address the issue if
that's possible.  that way I have time to get unirritated and figure out
what in the world I'm going to say.

thanks for your thoughts!
Julie