[nagdu] What's Putting These Dogs In Danger?

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Fri Apr 29 01:56:37 UTC 2011

I believe it was referring to the actual handlers, but if we read it
closely, it is a comment that can be left up to interpretation.  I for
instance, read it as if we as *legal and authentic* service dog handlers
abide by what the ADA states, this could be severely jeopardized by those
who falsely and maliciously pass their pet as a *self-proclaimed service
dog*.
Please remember, this is just my interpretation.

I know Ron, and I can bet you a dollar to a donut that he was not referring
to the ability of a blind handler.

Steve