[nagdu] What's Putting These Dogs In Danger?

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Apr 29 22:23:54 UTC 2011

Don't yu think that means that the word "danger" isn't really meaning
physical danger - which it can also be meaning.  I think the article was
meaning that our rights to bring service dogs into public places might be in
danger of being taken away from us because of the antics of the frauds who
bring pets to these places. At least this is how I interpreted the article.

Lyn and Landon