[nagdu] Dogs VS. Canes

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Aug 2 01:18:41 UTC 2011

I am in my late forties and have used a cane for most of that time.  Holly is my first dog. She has been with me for almost 3 years and I really like getting around with her!  I can run if I want!  I can run for the bus without bumping into stuff!  I don't have to smack something with my cane before smacking into it!  But, I still use my cane often.  For instance when extremely hot, cold, icy or when we have a lot of snow!  The latter is when the snow plows make big drifts at the curbs, she would take me all the way to Ohio before she let me bump into the thing!  She hasn't figured out that sometimes, we just gotta go over them!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!