[nagdu] Dog Schools

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Aug 2 20:15:07 UTC 2011

Hello Chantel!  Marion has a great point about the contract.  I should have done that!  However, I first knew what breed I wanted to work with.  Next I called schools and asked if they trained them.  I also looked for the availability of the breed.  In my case it was poodle.  After I found out that information, I found out whether they would transport me or not.  Also, I knew that some schools had dress codes and other such things I found not relevant to whether one could work with a dog.  I myself settled on Pilot dogs for many reasons.  They breed poodles!  I ended up working with a labradoodle and that is still great!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!