[nagdu] Musician Coming Back to Old Stomping Grounds

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Tue Aug 2 22:39:53 UTC 2011

Now that's funny!

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC)
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 7:43 AM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Musician Coming Back to Old Stomping Grounds

Marion,
I have to ask, do you know about Alice?

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Marion Gwizdala
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 4:23 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users

Cindy,
    What I call the genre of music I perform depends largely upon where I am

performing it! If the venue is a spiritual science or metaphysical church, I

call it Posi (for positive) music. If I am performing in a mainstream
environment, I call it classic and alternative acoustic rock. There isn't
much difference, although I have the flexibility to do some songs in the
mainstream that probably would not be too appropriate for the church crowd.
I also do a late-night set of what I call "blue" music. Some of these lyrics

are not fit for this list; the moderator would have me tossed! (grin)

Fraternally yours,
Marion