[nagdu] comparison of storm defender cape and thunder shirt

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 3 00:38:23 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
I'm planning on going to the storm defender's Web site:
http://www.stormdefender.com
www.stormdefencer.com
where they have a cape that is used particulary during storms and will also
check out the thunder shurt's web site:
http://www.thundershirt.com
www.thundershirt.com
as I want to know what are the differences between both products.
I read upon the storm defender's web site all the testimonials probably
seven years ago or so,but have not had a chance to read up anything on the
thunder shirt's web site.
I'm curious to know what the differences would be between both products?
Would the thunder shirt web site have any testimonials I can read up on to
make the best decision down the roac someday?
Thank you.
Bibi