[nagdu] questions about Leader Dogs and Pilot Dogs

harold leigland h_leigland at bresnan.net
Wed Aug 3 22:10:03 UTC 2011

hi I'm hal I got my 2nd dog from pilot and now my 3rd one both golden retreavers I think the training was a little better this time arround. Not that it was bad the first time. pilot has been operating since 1950s. People are on a first name basis their, classes run consecutively new people in each 2 wks. I also got my first dog from seeing eye good school; but for a school to claim one of the largest team success and make everyone wait 6 months is rediculous only waited one or 2 months to get into pilot both times. best hal