[nagdu] Thunder Dog available

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 03:01:05 UTC 2011

Not only is it on Audible, I found this tweet about the book in my
Twitter timeline today:

Michael Hingson’s story of trust, triumph, & how his guide dog saved
him on 9/11 will inspire—it certainly did us. http://ht.ly/5U36B

Now I'm glad I saved a credit from last month's regular allowance, :)
will be getting it in next day or so.

Wayne