[nagdu] New addition to the Pawpower pack

Pawpower Creations pawpower at cox.net
Thu Aug 4 15:16:31 UTC 2011

Hi folks, I know it's been a while since I posted.  These last few months
since Rudy's death have been busy ones.  All is well here.  We are still
getting used to the fact that Rudy dude is gone, but a few days ago I
adopted a 5 month old lab boxer mix, or what we affectionately call a lab in
a box.  Her name is Bayou Baylee, AKA baybay, Baylee cakes, or just plain
bay. She very much a puppy, and she is extremely cute.  For a puppy she is
actually quite mellow and laid back.  It was a big step for me as I am still
grieving Rudy's loss, but I just couldn't resist this sweet puppy.  She is
only 20 pounds right now, so I hope she grows a lot in the next few months.
It will of course be several months until she begins actual guide dog
training, but for now we are working on house manners and basic obedience
and socializing.  She is extremely sweet and seems to be pretty
un-flappable.  She just loves everybody and everything.  If she grows a few
inches and gains a few pounds she is going to make a fabulous guide dog.
Anyway, I just wanted to update yall and give you the link to Bayou Baylee's
blog on my webpage.

http://blog.pawpowercreations.comI <http://blog.pawpowercreations.comi/>
hope all is well for everyone.  \

Have a great day!

Woofs and wags from the pawpower pack,

Queen Vristol, Mill'E to the max, Bayou Baylee, and baby girl Laveau.

Pawpower Creations,

Bob Blackner/Rox'e Homstad,

504-312-2609

pawpower at cox.net

www.pawpowercreations.com

Custom made guide dog equipment,

products designed with you and your canine in mind.

I asked for strength that I might rear her perfectly;
I was given weakness that I might feed her more treats.

I asked for good health that I might rest easy;
I was given a "special needs" dog that I might know nurturing.

I asked for an obedient dog that I might feel proud;
I was given stubbornness that I might feel humble.

I asked for compliance that I might feel masterful;
I was given a clown that I might laugh.

I asked for a companion that I might not feel lonely;
I was given a best friend that I would feel loved.

I got nothing I asked for,
But everything that I needed.

Author unknown