[nagdu] Odie Hair

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 04:18:10 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
Once again, the weather's messing with Odie's coat and his hair is
definitely changing lots.
I probably had to empty the slicker brush probably close to ten times at
least, despite him getting brushed daily.
After that, I had to pull out Mr. Hoover from the kitchen to get up the hair
that came off of him.
Of course, my husband teased me despite that I tried my best to vacuumn it
up.
He said that I missed some, so he ended up running the carpet sweeper to get
up what I missed.
Something I've noticed with Odie and probably other dogs I've been aroud is
how they end up with more continuous loose hair around their back legs, tail
and rear end, especially Odie.
Tomorrow, Dale will brush him again upon taking him outtside.
Guess our big boy was brushed three times today.
Sounds like he'll need to be brushed three times a day for a while.
Normally, he gets brushed once or twice a day, depending on how the weather
behaves itself.
I'm sure Odie's getting rid of his summer coat and preparing for his winter
coat.
*Smiles*
Oh well. I love Odie for who he is since he's an important member of the
family anyway.
The Father Upstairs In The Skies gave Dale and I a great blessing and gift
of love with thick fur.
Bibi