[nagdu] job seeking and your guide dog

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 7 06:02:44 UTC 2011

Honestly, that's why there are medicins out there to help control allergies
and asthma.
I have chronic severe asthma, but know to take my bronculator on a daily
basis to prevent asthma attacks from rising.
Is that going to deminish me having another guide dog?
Afraid not...
I've noticed that people use the allergy or asthma excuse as it's obvious
they don't want to deal with a dog being around them.
I despise excuses from people when they would be better off to be honest and
upfront.
I directly tell those if they act like they have allergies or asthma, then
they'd better go see a specialtist and get tested for it.
    The need for guide/assistance dogs is becoming more common and I thought
people would be prepared for that.
I've seen it too many times where they are not.
Yes, I know I'm being harsh, but I will not tolerate excuses of such like
those.
Catching up emails still.
Bibi