[nagdu] guide dogs and gps

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 13:01:11 UTC 2011

I am using GPS a little. I did use one with the Braillenote MPower, but the machine is too big for me to haul around and use the dog effectively. I am using Navigone with my IPhone some, and Sendero Look-Around for when I have become a little disoriented because either of not paying attention, making wrong moves, or just to see what's around. So far this particular software with the phone has been the best because it is not extra bulk; I hope to get into using it a bit more in the future.

Cindy