[nagdu] Re my final school selection

dmgina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Aug 10 01:45:14 UTC 2011

You know, when we get a dog from a school and all work out, we are happy with everyone involved.
The same goes when the school administrator will not give you the time of day, because a roomer got started,
This is as hurtful and you do not get over it either.
When you believed in the school.
I am pleased folks share.
Then you can decide for yourself what is best for you.
I truly hope you never get treated badly from a school.
Dar

Sent from my iPhone