[nagdu] apologies

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 10 02:59:41 UTC 2011

Chantel who cares what other people think about what your choices are?  It
is your decision and know one has the right to criticize it.  May be it will
be a good experience for you and may be it will not.  That is called
learning  from our experiences.  I wish you the best.  I have a friend who
has had 3 dogs from leader, 2 of them were wonderful guides but 1 of them
was better off being someone's pet.  It wasn't anyone's fault the dog just
decided she didn't want to be a guide dog.  They call that a career change
dog.  Sometimes it happens while they are in training if they make it that
far and sometimes it happens once they are out working as a guide.  Its kind
of the dogs decision I think!  If you build a good relationship with your
dog from the start they want to work for you and take care of you.  The
fastest way to a dogs heart is through his stomach and playing with him and
generally spending some of your time giving him your undivided attention.
Julie Phillipson