[nagdu] apologies

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 10 05:28:57 UTC 2011

Hi, Chantel,
You go to the school of your choice, not  specificly for others and
opinions, but what fits your needs.
Honestly, there's no such thing as a perfect guide/assistance dog school out
there on the market.
Sometimes, you just have to take what you like and leave the best.
What I find disturbing the most is that just because one person chooses
whatever school they wish to attend, some people can get upset over an
individual choice.
Like I have said to you before via private email, whatever suits your n
needs, go for it and stick with it.
I've heard many odd things where people will treat a guide/assistance dog
school like it's vacation time, religion or they go there because it being
closer to home.
Some will litterally and continuously brag about the school as a whole and
that does driver me NUTS!!!
Although some individuals may have a good experience with a school that they
have decided to go to, others may not have had a pleasant experience.
Sometimes, a person has to go to a guide dog school further away from home
like myself as there's no guide dog training schools here in Colorado.
It would be nice to have one out here, but that's not in the likings of
happening.
My advice is don't let others' opinions get to you, especially the ones that
are negative.
You go with what you feel is best.
Some people prefer to train owner train a dog to become a guide dog more for
personal matters.
I'm still waying my options on if I want to attend another guide dog
training school or go the route of owner training.
I still want to think about it all first and continue to do my research.
As for your decision of Leader Dogs, that didn't offend me and it's not a
big deal.
Hope I was able to help ease some of this.
Bibi and retired Odie
who really would like some rain here in Colorado