[nagdu] The right school and apologies

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:01:39 UTC 2011

Thank you Michael!

Email: jawsgirl87 at gmail.com

facebook: jawsgirl87 at gmail.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jawsgirl87

skype: leogirl48

msn: jawsgirl87 at gmail.com

aim: scholarmistress
-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Michael Hingson
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 11:10 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
Subject: [nagdu] The right school and apologies

Chantel,

Most of us have fairly strong to really strong about which school is the
right one.  Unfortunately as with most anything on which we have strong
feelings, we think everyone should make the same choices we make.  You have
made your choice.  Do not be apologetic about it nor should you be ashamed
of telling the world about it.

Is Leader the right school?  You will find out.  Experience is the best
teacher.  I suspect you will get a well-trained guide.  The reality is that
what you learn at the school is only the beginning.  You will be training
your guide as long as you   have him or her.  Learn all you can and take to
heart all the lessons and experiences you get at Leader and you will do
fine.

There are some philosophical issues that some of us have with Leader such as
its dog ownership policy.  However, when all is said and done you go where
you think best and the rest of this list had better respect that.  We all
made choices and we may make poor choices in the future which we will only
discover after the fact.

Go get em and have a great time.

Best,

Michael Hingson

Vice President, NAGDU

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael
Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

Please vote for Roselle for the title of American Dog Hero of the year at
www.herodogawards.org/view-entries.html#view/359/220458

To learn about the KnfbReader Mobile please visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com