[nagdu] nagdu using 911 for access denial?

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 10 21:15:55 UTC 2011

Hi, Abigail,
Definitely use the non-emergency Police Department number and I find it
rather strange that GEB stated or said something like that when you were in
training.
When I trained there with my first guide, the instructor told all of us to
refrain from using 9 1 1 and directly call the non-emergency Police
Department number.
If anything, having a representative from the school would be a good idea to
have come out and also help out with educational resources.
Unfortunately, some people just don't care about the ADA law or other laws
out there and they figure they can do what they please.
Just my thoughts on this one.
Bibi