[nagdu] nagdu using 911 for access denial?

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 10 22:15:03 UTC 2011

Hello everyone:

I'm not sure if you are able to do this in the united states but in canada I have talked with my cell phone provider, explaining that I am visually impaired and unable to access normal directories. I have been able to get them to provide free 411 (information) on my cell phone. It is charged and then refunded in typical cell phone billing confusion. :)
I'm pretty sure that I've heard on other technology lists I have been on that cell phone providers in the states would do this as well. Regardless though, it is a good practice to have the non-emergency police number in your phones contacts. (I need to do this myself)

Gary