[nagdu] Directory Assistance

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 11 01:15:09 UTC 2011

dear All,
    I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I am told that I can use my
Verizon Land line directory assistance charge exemption for my Verizon cell
phone. You may want to investigate your carrier's policies concerning such
exemptions. Also, to make this message on-topic, when you travel, you may
want to check up on state laws and find the various law enforcement
jurisdictions where you will be going so that you know who to call should
you need help. The NAGDU website is a good place to start and we are working
on getting our state law information more current. If each of you would
investigate your specific state's statutes and send them to our webmaster at

Webmaster at NAGDU.ORG

That would be a great help. I am certian Tami wouldn't mind your help at
all!

Fraternally yours,
Marion