[nagdu] Dogs and hospitals

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Aug 11 22:44:14 UTC 2011

A few times I have simply left Holly at home.  Once, my wife had a really bad infection.  She had a large open wound and had to stay in the burn unit for a couple of weeks.  I could bring Holly in the waiting room and did when someone else from the family was there.  It didn't make any sense to run to the vet to get clearance and prove she had a bath in the last 2 hours so she just stayed home.  At those times, she turns into a cane!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!