[nagdu] non dog users on the list

Michael Hingson mhingson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 11 22:58:39 UTC 2011

People may be curious or they may wish answers to questions because they are employers or perhaps any number of reasons.  So long as someone has a desire to learn and grow I see no reason why they cannot be on the list.

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

Please vote for Roselle for the title of American Dog Hero of the year at
www.herodogawards.org/view-entries.html#view/359/220458

To learn about the KnfbReader Mobile please visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com