[nagdu] NAGDU List

Michael Hingson mhingson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 11 23:01:20 UTC 2011

Again,

This list is guide dog related.  I think anyone who wants to know something
about guide dogs and can share on that topic is welcome.  It is important,
however, to know that there are laws and that guide dog users do have rights
too.  Insisting on equal access for guide dog handlers and their guides as a
result is appropriate and is not a subject for debate.  How we handle
difficult situations is a subject for discussion.

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael
Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

Please vote for Roselle for the title of American Dog Hero of the year at
www.herodogawards.org/view-entries.html#view/359/220458

To learn about the KnfbReader Mobile please visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com