[nagdu] This List

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Aug 12 00:16:50 UTC 2011

Larry,

Rebeka has been on this list for many years and yes, she used to work
with a guide dog.  If my memory serves me correctly she had at least two
dogs maybe a third.

This list is open to anyone that is interested in the topic of guide
dogs.  We have puppy raisers, current users, those in the process of
getting a guide dog, folks thinking about their mobility options,
program personnel, a couple guide horse users and probably some others
that don't fit into any of those categories.

Often Rebeka brings an interesting perspective to discussions for the
exact reason that she used to work a dog and now finds a cane meets her
needs.  Personally, I find her comments interesting and thought provoking.

HTH
Julie
NAGDU list moderator