[nagdu] Doctor bars guide dog from waiting room - phillyBurbs.com

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 02:46:04 UTC 2011

Well, I am not sure what I would have done about it. I didn't have a dog until after my daughter was older. I really think I would have asked if the dog could stay at the desk with the receptionist types and gone in with my child. I am sure the dog would have been with me because I wouldn't have been expecting it. If I had had the good fortune of getting a ride with someone, then, of course, I would have left the dog with them. Then later when the child was better I think I would file a complaint. I personally feel that the child's well being would have to come first. Then until I had the situation resolved, I wouldn't take the dog again with me to the particular doctor's office.