[nagdu] Pilot Dogs

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 12 04:56:45 UTC 2011

Hi, Tracy,
Yes, you do feeding time with your dog out in the court yard.
I also found the bathing part to be a great experience because there are
some ares where a Petco or Petsmart may not be easy to get to.
It's also cheaper to bathe Odie twice on a monthly basis where Dale helps me
out with the bath part.
After a while, groomers can get expensive.
The bathing process also teaches first-time guide dog handlers the proper
way of keeping a dog cleanned and maintained along with the brushing part
too.
Bibi