[nagdu] Doctor bars guide dog fromwaiting room - phillyBurbs.com

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Fri Aug 12 12:31:10 UTC 2011

Oh my comments weren't to exclude anyone, just my observation.  If you have
a dog, great, if you want a dog, great.  If you don't have a dog and just
enjoy the list, great.  Personally, I wouldn't have joined if I wasn't a dog
user ... just me, wasn't meant to say those that aren't dog users aren't
welcome on any list they wish to be a member on.  Didn't mean to come across
as if I thought ppl without dogs shouldn't be on here.  That wasn't what I
meant at all.