[nagdu] Compiling state Laws

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 12 12:51:49 UTC 2011

Steve & All,
    As I mentioned in a previous message that may have been overlooked by
those whilling to assist us, we are seeking to compile the actual texts of
state laws concerning disabled individuals accompanied by service dogs for
placement on the NAGDU website. This information will also assist those who
staff the NAGDU Information & advocacy Hotline. If anyone is willing to
help, please write to me off-list so that we are not duplicating another's
efforts. Thanks a bunch!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG