[nagdu] Pilot Dogs

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Aug 12 14:32:35 UTC 2011

That's right!  Pilot dogs is on Town street.  Its on the west side of town.  There are party stores and the old train station as well as Mount Carmel hospital in the neighborhood.  You do a lot of work around the school, downtown and in parks and residential areas.  My favorite part was when our trainer Bonnie took us out to a long path through a park and let some of us run!  I mean RUN!! down the path.  The dogs and us loved it!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!