[nagdu] Sarcasm: NAGDU List

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Aug 12 22:15:34 UTC 2011

Whether you are a guide dog user, wanting to be a guide dog user, former
guide dog user, puppy raiser, plain ole dog lover, trainers - whatever, you
are OK in my book!  I enjoy all of us who are interested in the use of dogs
as guides or ither service animal user.  All are welcome here!

And Marion and the moderators do a great job to provide something like this
list.  Thanks guys.

Lyn and Landon