[nagdu] Miniature horse guides, was: Re: NFB and Dogs

Ann Edie annedie at nycap.rr.com
Sun Aug 14 06:04:21 UTC 2011

Hi, Sheila,

As far as I know, there are only a handful of miniature horse guide or
service horse teams so far.  It is still experimental, and definitely not
something that is for everyone or in every circumstance.  But those of us
who do have miniature horse guides love them completely and find them to be
marvelous guides and companions.

Best,
Ann