[nagdu] intro and some questions

Sean Moore sean.moore at mediacombb.net
Sun Aug 14 14:31:57 UTC 2011

Sadly Southeastern Guide Dogs no longer breeds their own Australian
Shepherds or  Vislas. Due to low want or making it as a guide dog.

They still breed Labs, goldadors, Smooth or rough
coat collies  and goldens I think.

I think if someone wants a: Australian Shepherd or  Visla they can request
either. A few year(s) in avants.