[nagdu] traveling dog dishes

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 14 18:54:59 UTC 2011

you can get some regular glad food storage containers that have lids.  They
are in the same isle as ziplock and other food storage items.  They are
pretty inexpensive and that is what I use for travel when I will be away for
over night or longer.  It works out just fine and not much different then a
regular bowl.  They came in different shapes round or square, and large or
small.

Julie Phillipson