[nagdu] Comparison of miniature horses and dogs as guides, was: Re: Dogs, NFB and cane travel

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 19:06:02 UTC 2011

That was the only thing I ever heard that was derogatory about the horse. I have never seen one, and I have the regular doubts that come from being with being a person who will have some issue with things being different no matter how hard I try. I think that once I've met such an animal and seen it in operation, my own personal attitude will improve immensely. I find this all so very interesting, to actually visit with someone who has experience.

Cindy