[nagdu] Eye Dog Foundation.

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Mon Aug 15 22:38:09 UTC 2011

Marion,
I am hoping that we are not *endorsing* any particular school as it may
appear from this post.  All we should be doing from the NAGDU end is
informing consumers of their options, but not necessarily leading them to a
particular agency.  Let's empower the consumer to make the best choice on
their own, and not lead them down a path that may be based on only a few
persons opinions.  I believe that Chantel's recent decision exemplifies this
ideology, and I can only reiterate that we as an organization need to
refrain from recommending specific schools versus providing information and
options so they are well conformed consumers otherwise, we are taking this
independence away from them which clashes immensely with NFB philosophy.

Respectfully, Steve

Steve