[nagdu] Dog Schools

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Aug 16 14:41:24 UTC 2011

Larry, I don't know of any school that has a dress code.  Do you? Seeing
Eye used to, a long time ago, but that's ancient history.  My dog is from
TSE, and I've had dogs from GDB before him.  Both places asked us to wear
something "nice" to lunch, when visitors were possibly joining us. I
expect clean jeans would have qualified; I prefer skirts myself, so didn't
try it, but didn't ever hear of someone being sent back upstairs to change
clothes.
As for workouts, we were free to wear whatever we wanted.  I remember a
trainer at GDB laughing at my pale non-Californian legs when I wore
shorts.  "Two extra white lines on the road!"  I was much amused.  And
kept wearing shorts, anyway.
So, if any school still has a dress code, I'd like to know who.
Tracy