[nagdu] traveling dog dishes

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 14:48:29 UTC 2011

Sam,

Hi! Belated welcome to the list. I've fallen behind so haven't been
greeting all these new names and dogs, but I am happy to see all of
you.

In brief, my name is Tami (Tammy, in case you use JAWS), and I am
working a 5-year-old owner-trained poodle guide named Mitzi.

I have a collapsible food bowl from Ruff Wear that does close with a
cord at the top, and it is very handy for carrying meals without
spilling kibble everywhere. Theoretically, you can carry water in them,
but I never managed to to that without drenching myself. /lol/ I managed
to lose my small one that was handy for day trips where I would be out
during Mitzi's dinner time. I still use the large food and water bowls
for travel. The water bowl can get a little messy if you're not careful
how you set it up, but I carry it because it takes little space when
it's folded.

Anyway, that's all I can tell you. The Ruff Wear stuff was spendy, but
it does last. So long as you can manage not to lose your expensive
stuff, it's not that expensive over time. /smile/

Let us know what you find!

Tami