[nagdu] Eye Dog Foundation.

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 17 18:48:31 UTC 2011

Hi Tami:

Yes, Gide Dogs of the Desert was the other school that had accepted me. If I hadn't got Bogart  from Guide Dogs Canada I had been accepted at GDD for a fall class last year. I feel I did as good research as I could and thought it would be an interesting school to attend and heard good things about their trainers and training program.

If/when I need or want another dog I think it is the school that I will most likely focus on unless the options for poodles has increased by that time.

Gary