[nagdu] introduction

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 23:19:56 UTC 2011

Hi to the newbies on the list.  I'm Rox and am Deafblind.  My
assistance dog is Laveau a Doberman (and something mix).  I use one
hearing aid (because the other ear doesn't work at  all and is only
for decoration).  I also use American Sign Language.
I live in New Orleans with my husband (who is also on this list), and
our four dogs.  I am a herbalist, braille teacher, and a student in
Canine Massage Therapy.
   Hope you enjoy the list!

Rox and the Bayou Barkers:
Bristol, Mill'E, Laveau, Baylee,!

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never
reads lives only one." --George R. R. Martin
http://pawpower4me.blogspot.com
  pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: lillebriss