[nagdu] introduction

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 00:12:17 UTC 2011

Hi, Janice.

It's nice to see you on list. I hope you enjoy the discussions and information that occur.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me each Thursday from noon until three for the Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music. Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us/listen
or
www.mintfm.net