[nagdu] fidelco guide dogs, what do you think of this organization

reinhard stebner rwstebner at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 13:40:48 UTC 2011

Good day to you,

I just joined this list in hopes of getting opinions of Fidelco guide
dogs.

1) What have you thought  about Fidelco dogs?  I recently say a Braille
monitor article about one users bad experience with Fidelco.  I had
applied for a dog from them in February and was just approved to get a
guide from them.  After reading the article, I have doubts if I have
made the correct decision with attending this guide school.

2) All of the dogs that I have seen from this school have been very
well trained and respond well to their handlers.  I wanted a German
Shepherd and did not have time to go to a traditional school.  I have
had poor matches from other schools and wanted to give a smaller school
a try.

Any constructive feedback is welcome about guide dogs schools.  I want
to make sure I am making the best possible decision and not have issues
with he school.